Price includes: Exclusive one day hire of all the event spaces, plus two nights of accommodation (for up to 12 people). Additional cost of 15€ per person for weddings over 100 people. IVA (VAT) not included.
We have multiple event spaces at This Must Be The Place and you are free to individually tailor their use for each element of your day. In general your wedding day can be broken down into 4 elements - ceremony, aperitif, dinner and dancing - and you can decide what you want to do where.
- Els Graners - our barns are good for dining and dancing (and the ceremony and aperitif on wet days).
- El Barri - our central courtyard is effectively a large outdoor terrace next to our barns and is good for welcome drinks, aperitifs, ceremonies and as a spill out area from activities in the barns (like the late-night dancing).
- L’Era - our large garden yard is good for everything - particularly ceremonies, aperitifs and dining.
- La Caseta - our ‘little house’ is right next to L’Era and is good as a bar and shady chill out area during the aperitif, or as a children’s creche, or even as a dancing area (for smaller weddings).
- La Feixa - our lawned garden is good for welcome drinks, ceremonies, aperitifs and stunning views.
- El Mirador - our rustic grassy area is good for stunning views, welcome drinks, ceremonies and if you need a large flat space for a big marquee or some giant tipis.
- El Paddock - this large elevated area has the ultimate 360° views and is good for ceremonies and photo calls.
... that said though, please do feel free to be creative and use these areas in new ways!
No, we have no exclusive arrangements with any of our suppliers. However, to ensure we can maintain our high standards, we do request that you choose one of our recommended caterers. Please ask for our Recommended Suppliers document which lists these, and other (non-obligatory) suppliers that we can recommend to you.
Yes - there are lots of great options. Please ask us for our Local Accommodation document.
Yes definitely. We only hold one wedding / event at a time. We, the owners, live on the first and second floors of the main house - so we will be here too, helping out wherever we can.
We have three unique and stunning ceremony décor options:
- A metal triangle made from reclaimed steel beams that used to be part of an old barn that we took down. This can be moved and placed wherever you would like it.
- An antique metal gate which is permanently fixed up in El Paddock.
- A metal circular structure made from reclaimed steel to represent the circles of families and friends, and the way that they are connected. This can be moved and placed wherever you would like it.
Please ask for our ceremonies document for images and more information.